Your Hosts at The Jeffers Inn
Leigh & Robert Fosnot
and the director of first impressions, our Pomeranian:
Bella B. Bonkers
Leigh and Robert Fosnot
75 Jeffers Road
Ennis, Montana 59729
Inn Phone: (406) 682-7000
Our E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being in touch with so many wonderful people is the best part of owning a Bed and Breackfast. While many resort properties have chosen to use central reservation systems and online booking, we prefer to be directly in touch with our guests.
To book your stay ... call us or send an e-mail.
We believe our knowledge of the local area will help you plan your stay. feel free to call us to get personalized information about our facilities, a guide referral or other vacation planning help.
We invite you to call us with any questions you may have about our accommodations and amenities. We know the Madison Valley area very well and can connect you with fishing guides, trail horseback rides or other fun activities in the Madison Valley.
See Our Blog
See us on facebook: The Jeffers Inn
Direction To The Jeffers Inn
From Bozeman or Virginia City: Drive through Ennis on hwy 287, 1/2 mile out of town towards West Yellowstone, across the Madison River bridge. Look for the El Western Resort on your right (at mileage maker 48). The road on the left is Jeffers Rd. Follow the Jeffers Rd. another 1/2 mile … we are the second house on the left.
From West Yellowstone and the Gallatin Valley: As you approach Ennis, on hwy 287, look for the El Western Resort sign on your right and then the resort office on your left. The road to the right of the office is Jeffers Rd. Follow Jeffers Rd. another 1/2 mile … we are the second house on the left.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy with first night deposit required at booking
- Rates include a full breakfast, evening drinks and snacks, dessert
- Sales tax not included in room rate
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Multiple night stays require 50% deposit with balance due upon arrival
- Discounts are offered for stays lasting more than three nights
- There is an additional charge of $20.00 per night for each extra person (above two) in a room
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover , Cash and/or Checks accepted
- We Welcome Walk-Ins
- Happy Hour from 4:00 PM to 6:00 Pm
- Dinner by Request Starting at $35.00/pp
- Check in time is 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Late or early check in by arrangement
- Smoking is allowed outside only. No cigars please.
- Check Out is 11:30 AM or by special arrangement
Reservations are suggested for the 4th of July and the Labor Day weekends. We welcome last minute arrivals any day of the week. Children are welcome. Please note that we have roll-away beds if needed. Children are NOT allowed in the Crystal Palace.
Gift Certificates are a perfect way to say “thank you” to your friends, family and employees. Treat them to a relaxing getaway close to great outdoor adventures, amazing natural beauty. We can mail a gift certificate in a beautiful card with our brochure and other local information. Just give us a call. The Jeffers Inn (406) 682-7000
Due to the seasonal nature of our business, every cancellation affects us significantly. Therefore we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- Cancellations outside of 30 days are subject to 20% total reservation cost fee
- Cancellations within 15 to 30 days are subject to 50% total room cost fee
- Cancellations within 14 to 7 days are subject to 65% total room cost fee
- Cancellation within 7 days must pay full room cost
Special events (weddings etc.) where the Inn is not open for other business must pay full price for all rooms booked if cancellation occurs within 30 days.
We Look Forward To Hearing From You!