Your Hosts at The Jeffers Inn
Leigh & Robert Fosnot
75 Jeffers Road
Ennis, Montana 59729
Inn Phone: (406) 682-7000
Our E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those that remember our
"Director Of First Impressions" ...
Our little Pomeranian... she died on May 14, 2014
She was our child with fur ... the best dog Bob and I ever had.
Bella B. Bonkers
Being in touch with so many wonderful people is the best part of owning a Bed and Breakfast. While many resort properties have chosen to use central reservation systems we prefer to be more directly in touch with our guests.
To Book Your Stay With Us ...
We are very proud to now offer three (3) ways to contact us for your room booking.
CALL US: Inn Phone: (406) 682-7000
Leigh's Cell: (406) 925-2393
SEND US AN E-MAIL: TheJeffersInn@Hotmail.com
BOOK ONLINE: www.AirBnB.com (enter: Ennis, MT, United Sates)
Special Note: Each of our room pages also offers a link right to AirBnB's booking page for each room. When you book online with AirBnB you will be getting our "Online Discount".
We believe our knowledge of the local area will help you plan your stay. Feel free to call us to get personalized information about our facilities, a guide referral or other vacation planning help.
We invite you to call us with any questions you may have about our accommodations and amenities. We know the Madison Valley area very well and can connect you with fishing guides, trail horseback rides or other fun activities in the Madison Valley.
See Our Blog
See us on facebook: The Jeffers Inn
Direction To The Jeffers Inn
From Bozeman or Virginia City:
Drive through Ennis on Hwy 287, 1/2 mile out of town towards West Yellowstone, across the Madison River bridge. Look for the El Western resort on your right (at mileage maker 48). The road on the left is Jeffers Rd. Follow the Jeffers Rd. another 1/2 mile … we are the second house on the left.
From West Yellowstone and the Gallatin Valley:
As you approach Ennis, on Hwy 287, from the south, look for the El Western resort sign on your right and then the resort office on your left. The road to the right (a hard right hand turn) from the office is Jeffers Rd.
Follow Jeffers Rd. another 1/2 mile … we are the second house on the left.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy with first night deposit required at booking
- Rates include a full breakfast
- Montana Room Sales Tax at 7% is not included in room rate
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Multiple night stays require 50% deposit on the cost of the total stay with balance due upon arrival
- Discounts are offered for stays lasting more than three nights at 10%
- There is an additional charge of $50.00 per night for each extra person (above two) in a room
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover , Cash and/or Checks accepted
- We Welcome Walk-Ins
- Dinner by 7 Day Advance Request Starting at $75.00/pp (call us for this request).
- Check in time is 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Late or early check in by arrangement ad $25.00)
- Smoking is allowed outside only. No cigars please.
- Check In from 4:00 pm to 9:00pm, Check Out is 11:30 AM or by special arrangement
Reservations are suggested for the 4th of July and the Labor Day weekends/holidays. We welcome last minute arrivals any day of the week. Well behaved children are welcome. Please note that we have a roll-away bed if needed that can be used in the Maiden Moon Suite only. Children are NOT allowed in the Crystal Palace.
Gift Certificates are a perfect way to say “thank you” to your friends, family and employees. Treat them to a relaxing getaway close to great outdoor adventures, amazing natural beauty.
We can mail a gift certificate in a beautiful card with our brochure and other local information.
Just give us a call. The Jeffers Inn (406) 682-7000
Due to the seasonal nature of our business, every cancellation affects us significantly.
Therefore we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- Cancellations outside of 30 days are subject to 35% total reservation cost fee
- Cancellations within 15 to 30 days are subject to 50% total room cost fee
- Cancellations within 14 to 7 days are subject to 75% total room cost fee
- Cancellation within 7 days must pay full room/stay cost
Special events (weddings etc.) where the Inn is not open for other business must pay full price for all rooms booked if cancellation occurs within 30 days.
We Look Forward To Hearing From You!